Sunday, July 08, 2007

Yesssssssss

It was wondrous, amazing, fantasmico and I loved it intensely. Worth the wait. Deep, abiding love 4-evah! TRANSFORMERS!!!

There were some extremely goofy parts, sure, but the CGI obliterates any judgemental tendencies I might have had. When they are transforming it is too entirely cool to care about little annoying things.

I was trying to explain my true feelings about the movie to someone this weekend. Remember Finding Nemo? The part where they are riding the Trans Australian Current or Whatever it is called? With the sea turtles? And they hit that downward spiral and the sea turtle yells "AWESOME! AWESOME!" -- that is what was yammering in my head every time they transformed and battled.

AWESOME! AWESOME!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am convinced. I will have to go.
And I bet I'll have a cute date.
-L

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home