Tuesday, September 20, 2011

This Week in Stupid

For reasons I cannot explain, I've been Rickrolling myself all week. Why? Why? I don't know why. It just lives in my head to irritate and annoy, I guess. To be clear, I wasn't into this song when it came out. I'll trade it any day for a solid T'Pau or even a Toy Soldiers.

So a Good and Wondrous Editor responded to an email with "Free Bird" when I asked if she was available to a meeting, thus freeing me from this hot mess that was never gonna give me up, never gonna let me down, never gonna run around or desert me. UG, please desert me.

The other song that possessed my headspace was, for no reason I can explain, "Ya Mo Be There." WHY WHY WHY. It isn't even on my radar as a favorite. Not to say that I do not have Michael McDonald favorites because I doooo. Honestly I was kind of sads when The 40-Year-Old Virgin made fun of playing the Michael McDonald video on replay forever at the electronics store. Look. I love me some Michael McDonald. I even endure me some Doobie Brothers with one very extreme exception. I am not, however, into any kind of Ya Mo or Yo Mo Be There silliness. My favorite Michael McDonald? Obvious:



I'll take that on replay all day Wednesday, okaaaay?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home