Thursday, September 15, 2011

There Just Stopped Being Gravity

After spending the last two days going through 8 sets of proofs I was half-zombie, half-human, half-drooling or crying. No one will ever really know the true story. Aside from that it has been a really good week, mostly because my social anxiety event is finally over and I can Relaxxxxxx. Also other things that make me smile like a fool for minutes and hours on end (and who knew how dangerous one can suddenly seem on the streets of NYC, grinning whilst walking alone...YES).

This little treat made me laugh aloud today, thanks to my work friend Mr. Editor McBookypants (he gets a new name every time). Please enjoy The Monkeys You Ordered. The literal captions wipe the floor with the real ones. I guess it depends on your sense of humor, but this is definitely mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home