Saturday, September 18, 2010

Clarification: Bill O'Reilly

He's a tool.

Just to be clear. He is a TOOL.

But the FUCK IT! WE'LL DO IT LIVE! remix speaks to me. In a big, big way. I don't talk about work here (because I am not looking to get fired, hello) but in case anyone ever questions why the "About Me" includes the clip of Bill O'Reilly, this is entirely and completely work related. Because lately this is my mantra, my religion, my FIST to the collective faces. So much has gone so wrong so fast that I've hardly had time to think about it. And, because of my reputation for excellence, I've been expected to live up to a completely unfair level of perfection. So, in the moments of complete breakdown, when my outside face is stone cold unshakable, my inside is screaming

FUCK IT! WE'LL DO IT LIVE! Fucking thing SUCKS!

And that is the story of my right here and now. I curtsy and spit on your shoe. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home