Sunday, May 23, 2010

Brainius Swirlius

When I'm at work, things happen. To my brain. Often. I make people's names into little songs (Erica! Fuck Yeah! and so on). At the least, I make sing songy rhymes and old pop culture links (Jimmmmeeeeh! Making copieeeees. etc.). But when I'm feeling Triumphant, Demolished, Sad, High, or otherwise otherworldly, these little sound bites take all the space in my brain:

Reeeeeechard (unfortunately you have to get to 7:10 to see it) This happens whenever I submit estimates to a certain British native with the unfortunate same name. It's not his fault. It's Jane Seymour's.

Gary Busey. I love a good endocrine system. This bit comes to mind when I'm cornered, which happens more than it should.

What’s Taters, Precious? When I'm feeling peevish or otherwise suck egg doggish, I think this. I don't know why, but it comforts me. Maybe the undercurrent of psychotic danger?

Bill O’Reilly
There's no way to stress just how wonderful this clip is to me. FUCK IT! WE'LL DO IT LIVE...this thing SUCKS! has replayed mercilessly through my head at the most grinding, trying moments of the day. What can I say? The guy is a douche, but he has a point.

2 Comments:

Blogger Flushy McBucketpants said...

i just noticed the hate-the-computer animated gif. it still lives! if fucking love that thing.

exciting news is TK. don't want to spill the beans yet. need to get my ducks in a row first.

4:26 AM  
Blogger Shiny said...

I'm so excited and I don't even know what it is. I hope it involves a cart and pepperonis.

I can't believe it took you that long to notice bustface. It's one of the most favorite things you sent me ever.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home