Friday, June 24, 2011

Got Mah Hair Did

I do it, like, never. So sad. I get it done, leave most of the length, then grow it like a nasty weed for many months before I break down and do it again. When I walked into the salon today, I looked like the Blair Witch with fried kinks of bird's nest flying every which way. There was a dead dog of hair shank hanging off the end, and spastic curls like when people grow their nails for the Guinness Book of World Records.


My new hairdresser is awesome. She's a tres cool chick and she's not afraid of doing what I ask. When I say make it blond, platinum, she's like "Yeah." When I say HACK IT OFF, she's like "Yeah." So she made a pony tail and hacked it right off. It was thrown to the floor and looked like this:


Which I immediately recognized as a Yorkie dog. It totally does look like a dog. See?


So after all the bleaching and further cutting, I went from looking like this:


To this:


Yes, all participants will be protected by the black bar of anonymity.

On an unrelated note, my work friend linked this website on Facebook and I honestly could watch it foreversssss. Animals Being Dicks! Because the scientists say that smart animals are somewhere around a 3-year-old's mental development, so it would figure, yes? I LOVE IT. This website made me so happy, I'm linking it for permanent to the right.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home