Friday, February 26, 2010

A Brief Something....



Someone posted a comment on my Berlioz video, which reminded me that I had a YouTube account in the first place. I was watching all of the videos, then came across this one. I was amused at first, but as the photos progressed I got more and more depressed. Because my family is truly fractured and hurt right now. Family pictured in this video. I know it is infantile, but when I watch this, I wish we were back in the early 80s, playing and being stupid, and that I could somehow fix the future, make everything good somehow. But I can't. This is just what it is.

I may never be a parent, but I still get to understand the horror of regret, sadness, angry pain. When we were kids, we never meant anyone harm. We played Star Wars and ran wild. How did we get here? How did it come to this?

PS. Only a few of you are going to know what I am talking about. For the rest, you are never going to know. You don't want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home