Saturday, October 04, 2008

They Were Old Enough to Know Better, But Too Young to CARE!

Thanks, Toby, for reminding me of the movie that scared the hell out of me when I saw it back in the bad ol' 80s. Just one of the many inappropriate viewings of my youth.

Two wonderful factoids:

--That Swiss cheese jungle gym monstrosity was also at the park we frequented when we were wee twits. Riverside Park, wasn't it, Liesl?
--Any trailer featuring "Surrender" is phenomenal. Is it not the quintessential, late-70s/early 80's teen angsty anthem?

The earmark of a great anarchy scene usually involves blowing up a car with a single gunshot. Mission accomplished, good sirs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want my next house to BE a giant Swiss Cheesy playground thingy. It would be like living in a Dr. Suess book.

This soundtrack is HOT!

Everybody knows teenagers are no good.

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home