Monday, June 09, 2008

My Sugar Bunny Hearts



Look at her. Isn't she sublime? For 4+ years she's stood by my head as I've slept next to the butcher. I've paid her very little attention since she was not mine...but now she is mine. For-EV-ers. Meep!

If you know me, you know one of my all-time favorite movies is Aliens. This is the Queen. You know. "Get away from her, you BITCH"? I love her! Snugglebunnies!

The butcher is leaving behind his younger infatuation with figurines, and I am one of the recipients of his enviable collection. He's holding on to the most important figures (to him, at least, and that's Michael Myers, Jason Vorhees, Freddy Kruger, and Leatherface), but all the rest are going to family and friends. I was the extremely lucky recipient of this preeeeciooouuus.

She resides in my office, of course. Where else? I want to position her so that she scares the poopities out of certain somebodies, but she'll probably just live here, near the plantlife, where she seems natural and happy. O happy day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so weird Lovey.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Shiny said...

True dat.

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charming.

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home