Thursday, May 15, 2008

Things That Made Me Laugh Today

All from the "news." God, I love America. Well, American news, or "newz" if you will, because really, c'mon. It's not real journalism folks.

Note, though, that none of this crap went down in the US of A. Though the beer/baby story sounds pretty middle America to me. But then I grew up in the bad old days when the baby was strapped to the fender. What? They're bouncy. Rubber bones.

Thank you, MSNBC, for all the newz that's fit to print...

Pope Thanks Virgins for 'Gift' to Christ

Man Fined for Buckling in Beer, Not Toddler

Darth Vader’ Spared Jail in Jedi Attacks

The last story is obviously meant for me...it was written for me, it happened for me, they clearly know all about ME. A metal crutch, bruised thigh, light saber battle, and a 2-1/2 gallon box of wine all add up to sweet, sweet delicious newz on which I can nom all day long. *Joy*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a bad thing to strap your beer in the kid's car seat?
But it might fall!

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

7% of the United Kingdom's population recorded their religion as Jedi. Unbelievable. It never occurred to me that Jedi was a religion. Very amusing Lovey. Glad something makes you laugh (did you giggle out loud on the train?)

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home