Sunday, June 01, 2008

Um

Update: The Pop Tarts Tat persists. With very little degradation. Am I afraid? Maybe a little. Have I been marked for life? By the Pop Tarts corporation or whatever?

I swear it looks like Kat Van D. or whatever came in here with her little zotty tool and made this sucka permanent. I certainly would not choose this pervy ass tattoo as a permanent tat. Ug. It would be maybe Dwight's face. Or maybe the lyrics to "Rhiannon." You know.

I will try some damn nail polish remover tomorrow. I can't have the new peep's first day begin with the sight of me and my dorktastic Pop Tarts tat.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how is your tatoo Lovey?

9:08 AM  
Blogger Shiny said...

Gone. Lots of nail polish remover and scrubbing. It took more effort than it should have.

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have to admit I was impressed by the craftwomanship, especially the lettering. Glad you took photos.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home