Monday, February 18, 2008

A Series in Terror, Part One

When I was a youthster, many moons and millennia ago, I watched way too much Mtv. Being a sensitive little lamb, I was kind of vulnerable to influence. I still remember the three videos that freaked me out then and, admittedly, still get under my skin today. I know. Ba ba baby, boo hoo. May they freak you out, as well.

This one is obvious. The percussion is awesome and I actually kind of like the song...until you get to the “ha ha, ha ha…oh.” And then you feel that dead fingernail trailing up your spine. Shake it off!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't remember this at all. It looks like Phil has shiney wire around his neck but then when he moves you see it's really sweat. omg I'm b.a.a.a.c.k!

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil Collins is evil incarnate with a cupie-curl atop his head.

-a close relative who is waaaaay behind on your blogs.

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home