Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy Chicken Year!

This was a memorable trip home for a variety of reasons--some good, some really bad--but I am back in NY, safe and sound, and several chickens richer. Some photos, not all chicken-related...

My glorious glass chicken, purchased for a song...well, not a song, but it was a steal. Remember when glass and crystal trinkets were the rage? Every Christmas, someone always scored a crystal mouse or glass unicorn. Well, look at the technological advances! Isn't he a dream?



He is a little cock-eyed, though. (shame)



Hey, some art! From my sister, the artist. She was able to do quite a lot of work on this project, as well as many others, while we were snowed in and kid-free.



This is the most awesome calendar ever created on earth. I've never heard of this guy, but I love him and his wild roosters of joy.



More roosters...two gents I've named Steve and Sven. They love each other.



My niece, Mz. Ebil Incarnate.

3 Comments:

Blogger Flushy McBucketpants said...

... and only 10 more years 'til the year of the rooster.

i'd call you weird, but that'd be like flubber calling a pogo-stick bouncy.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Shiny said...

Admit it. You like it. No one can resist the roostah.

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Lovey!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home