Friday, October 17, 2008

Having a Really Bad Day

A rubber chicken kind of day.



Therapy is really good, except when it is, then it blows. Hard. Like the wind through my brain canals. When the worst stuff comes to the surface and you have to turn it around and around, analyzing all the fissures and ugly black depths of your own inner workings, it's hard not to let the hideousness overwhelm. Whatever. Bad day.

No Daniel Powter (or Powder, or Powerpuff, or whatever he is called), either. Because I will seriously sock the universe in the eye.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Booo! Your Friday was bad a sucky and I was all wrapped up in my Friday here in Kansas.
I hope it's better now, honey.

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there Lovey. I know you can do this and not just survive it but thrive.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home