Monday, October 20, 2008

Bow to My Awesomeness, Human

This is what I am going as for Halloween. I plan to trick or treat in my apartment building with a big Coach purse, a flashlight, and a shark-on-a-stick for motivational purposes. I will do it all in heels.

I found this wondrous thing while surfing Yahoo. Do they still make these garbage bag costumes? Ya know, I consider myself lucky -- Mom always made time to do it up right. The gypsy costume was the best executed, but the R2D2 made out of cardboard and duct tape was by far the most ambitious. Go Mom!

PS. Thanks to the Adairest of Devils for inviting me out for a drink or four on Friday. I needed the cheering up, no doubt, and the chatty time was most appreciated.


Nom nom nom nom.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adairdevil said...

It was my pleasure.

Also:

http://www.marybethpinto.com/mith/halloween.html

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sage wants me to be the Queen of Hearts but she's ugly and bitchy.

I want to be a princess fairy with sparkles and a shiny crown and pink tulle and big hair; the whole bit.

Rori will love it and the grumbly teenager will be so disgusted!

Hey! The teenager has a pretty new boyfriend!

1:19 AM  
Blogger Toby said...

Adair, great picture. I would just like to note that as a child of the 70s/80s, I would say that your sister is clearly wearing a Holly Hobby costume. Or possibly Strawberry Shortcake, but then I think her hat would be red. Of course, I went to verify, but today's Holly Hobby wears a newsboy cap, denim jacket, and flared jeans. Oh, the humanity.

And Erin, if you gave up on Heroes, I really think the last two episodes picked up their game. It might be worth another shot.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Shiny said...

ALL of Adair's pictures are freaking adorable. My favorite will always and forever be the one with Ronald McDonald. That priceless look...

Toby, I am still going to watch Heroes with the same dedication as a heroin addict. I may not *like* what it is doing to me, but I just can't live without it.

Liesl, OMG A NEW BF? Is he cuter than Will? Does he look like Japanamation? What's his name? Ah, youth. Remember when it was that easy to bounce back from a break up?

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home