Monday, August 18, 2008

Things That Are Annoying.

1. Netflix on the fritz. How am I supposed to remain strong when I have nothing to occupy my mind? Especially when...
2. My Modem Died. How could this happen? What is going on? Dear God in heaven, is it a sign? Or maybe it dropped on the floor too many times. But that could hardly do anything, right?
3. YouTube Mocks Me. It takes a week and a half to post, really?
4. My Heart of Darkness is Still Gone. She still thinks she has the right to vacation. My door will remain closed in protest until tomorrow when she finally returns...and proceeds to close her door, like she does.

FYI, Mum, I can't explain the entry below other than via the phone. Don't worry, it isn't relevant to anyone or anything in the universe. You'll understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home