Monday, August 06, 2007

Pete the Horse

Indeed I did create that silly picture. As evidenced, with great shame, here.

It's sort of the wide view of the close-up. Pete was my college roommate's horse and he was very, very friendly. Yes, that is me in college. Yes, I am wearing double-denim. Yes, that is a perm. Yes, that is a cowboy hat. Yes, I am quite proud of myself, actually. Yes, I am the funniest person from Kansas. Thank you, I know I'm pretty, but really, it is all too much. You're too kind. Okay, back off now. I'm calling the cops. See if I don't. What? What? Lookit that chin. Really. Look at it. It's like a natural wonder.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

never knew you had a chin hangup =)

9:13 AM  
Blogger Shiny said...

You can hang lots of things on this here chin. Good plant hanger.

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home