Sunday, April 26, 2009

Things That Are Hilarious and Also Horrible and Bad

I was thinking about how my ex-boyfriends reminded me of different people…not all of them, mind you, but when they did…Lordy Lord.

A sampling…

White Prince


Dr. Evil



Shrek and Vincent D’Onofrio as Gomer Pyle I shit you not.




That Guy from Dead Poets Society and, Ugh. This guy.



Charlie Sheen and That Guy from Almost Famous



And the most recent ex-BF? I never really thought he looked like anyone…except maybe this:



Which is how he managed to overpower me. You’d be powerless, too, girlfriend! Because what it really was, was this:

2 Comments:

Blogger Flushy McBucketpants said...

looks kinda like lunch to me... mmmmmm venison.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Shiny said...

Look, you are all venison to me, lunchmeat. Just lay low and pray for daylight.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home