Friday, April 10, 2009

Seth MacHotness

You must have seen the commercial by now, but did anyone else know about this guy? I may have been single for too long, but this Seth McFarlane is FREAKING SMOKING. And maybe the nerd beacon flares whenever Wikipedia pronounces: "MacFarlane identifies himself as a Star Wars, Star Trek and science fiction fan." Yes, I looked his fine ass up on Wikipedia. Whatever. I've never watched his show, but I'm sure it is fine. His fine ass:



PS, the Butcher called tonight for the first time since the breakup. Just to catch up and talk. He wasn't mean, hateful, or, y'know, the usual. He asked if it was OK to call again and I said yes. Comments? Concerns?

Again, whatever. Let's watch Seth MacHotness again!

1 Comments:

Blogger noodles mahoohoo said...

Yeah, he's particularly hot when the toothy booger pops out of his bellybutton.
I guess the vomiting part of the commercial is too racy for Kansas 'cause I've never seen that part before.
Regarding El Butcher: I'm not going to placate you with "Someday your prince will come" cause...well...you know me.
But you deserve somebody much nicer than that.

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home