Saturday, November 28, 2009

Artistico?

So, left to my own devices, apparently I draw. Every 10 years or so I have a weird shot of creativity where something inside me says OH NOW NOW NOW, and then I must obey or...well, I don't know. But I obeyed. Usually it's writing of some sort, but this time it was drawing. Don't ask me why. All I know is that I tore the place apart looking for my favorite drawing pad--this luscious, huge cream paper with thickness that drinks in whatever pen, pencil, etc. I chose to use. I couldn't find it, so it was all on printer paper, your basic, scag white. But it didn't stop me, you see, because a person obsessed will not be scorned. My fave is the pic of my gramma, but do feel free to call the psychotherapist of your choice to analyze the rest because, hey, I agree that some if it is a leeeetle bit weird. Enjoy, in order of creation.







2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!

-Ratind

3:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sage also digs your drawings.

-Fudempn

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home