Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Kittens! Beeble Update

The boogerbutts are doing well. Jack has made great leaps in courage. He usually keeps a safe distance from me when we are outside of his "safe zone" (the bathroom), but I got my first leg rub just this week. He trusts me more when my back is turned, I guess. He is certainly the more vocal of the two, as evidenced below.





Snugglebug is taking her sweet time growing into those ears. In the meantime, I nom them and kiss her on the head. Her favorite things to do to me?

1. Knead, knead, knead my neck. She kneads my neck and tries to stick her head as far under my chin as she can, all the while purring like a baby buzzsaw.
2. Stick her paw on my lips. It grosses me out. It's like she's giving me the hand 'cause the face don't want to hear it.

Look at their awesome new toy. Half of the feathers have been torn out already.



I tried and tried to get a good pic of Jack tonight, but he senses the flash and gives me the Clint Eastwood every time. You'll just have to take my word for it: Most of the time he looks like a wide-eyed boxer. Here are some of tonight's spaghetti western shots:



Finally, another cute video. Yes, in both, the screeching squeaktoy voice is my own. For those of you accustomed to my silky baritone, just know that I cannot help myself. In the presence of beebles, I turn completely daffy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Flushy McBucketpants said...

you are so the crazy cat lady!

may you live forever.

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! She is! The kuh-razy Cat Lady! It's so her.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home